Thursday, February 13, 2014

Progress on Project

So far, I have been searching up websites to look at while jotting a few notes down. I have encountered many informational websites as well as some making the learning fun! As of today, I have been exposed to the electrical field, such as computer and software engineering. Electrical engineering is huge in this advanced technological society. I get caught out just reading for fun that I forget to take notes. I should probably take note of that (-_-). I have also learned some of the less common engineering fields such as forestry, geomatics, and plastics. These types of engineering are still impactful, but just less popular because it connects with less lives than computer and systems. An interesting field of engineering was food. Interestingly, these engineers try to implement new ways to package and preserve food better. So food engineers try to make our lives easier by making the food more convenient, but the health risks are not regarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment